Treasure Trove Junk Removal has a full-service crew that can help you by cleaning out a hoarder’s house!
HOARDER CLEANOUT SERVICES
Treasure Trove Junk Removal is here to help with your hoarder junk removal project! We’ll save you a lot of stress and a lot of physical strain by taking on this intense work for you. Sit back and relax—we’ll soon be cleaning out a hoarder’s house for you!
- Full-service. Yes, we do all the work for you. No need to drop all the junk off at the curb. We’ll carry it out ourselves.
- Professional. We come with all the tools and team members we need along with clean uniforms and positive attitudes.
- Local. We are proud to help clients in the Norfolk County and Metro West area. Our community always comes first!
Cleaning Out Hoarder House Junk
A hoard of junk can make it difficult to invite over guests, causing the hoarder to become isolated. In addition, it can also provide pests and diseases with a home. So don’t let that hoard sit there. We are ready to start cleaning out a hoarder’s house!
- We will be there right on time and ready to work! Once we arrive, just show us the hoard to get started.
- Our full-service crew won’t waste any time hauling the junk to our truck one armful after another.
- Once the truck is loaded up, we’ll also sweep up your floors so everything looks nice and tidy.
- We are eco-friendly and recycle and donate the junk we collect to help reduce landfill waste!
Cost to Clean Out Hoarder Home
Our prices are fair and affordable so you can get the clean outs you need and still have money leftover!
- We charge by the truckload, so the amount of space your junk takes up is the basis for what you pay.
- Our crew will size up the hoard from the start of your appointment and provide you with an upfront quote.
- Accept this quote to get started. As we work, we will never charge you hidden fees, and that’s a promise.
- To pay your appointment dues, please have cash, a check, or a credit card ready. We also accept Venmo and PayPal payments.
Hoarder Junk Removal: What We Take
WE TAKE THESE ITEMS AND MORE!
- Books and Magazines
- Shelves and Cabinets
- Carpets and Rugs
- Electronics and TVs
- Potted Plants
- Exercise Equipment
How Hoarder Cleanouts Work
To schedule your hoarder removal appointment, either contact us online or give us a phone call at 774-244-2020. We’ll be glad to learn more about what you need.
Instead of just randomly dropping by, we’ll always give you a heads-up courtesy call before our arrival. We wouldn’t want to catch you by surprise, after all.
After you accept our upfront service quote, we will start hauling away all the hoarder junk. By the time we’re done, the property will be looking much, much better than it was before!
Cleaning out a hoarder’s house is tough work, so let us help you in service areas such as Holliston, Natick, Needham, Walpole, and many others!